Oregon is one of a handful of states that doesn't restrict the sale of electronic cigarettes to minors. The Oregon House voted Monday to change that.
The Republican-led Washington Senate Monday approved a nearly 12-cents-per-gallon gas tax increase phased in over three years.
In January, the Washington state Senate adopted a rule requiring that new taxes pass the Senate by a two-thirds vote. Monday Lt. Governor Brad Owen...
Two experienced hikers arrived safe and sound at the Mexican border Sunday, four-and-a-half months after beginning their trek in the North Cascades.
The Washington House is expected to vote this week on a $12 per hour minimum wage.
From Partner Stations
- Environmental Groups Sue Port Of Seattle Over Lease For Shell’s Arctic Drilling Fleet
- Before Rosa Parks, A Teenager Defied Segregation On An Alabama Bus
- With Much Controversy, Boston Begins Removing Parking Space Savers
- Sandwich Monday: The Funnel Cake Corn Dog
- Walk A Little Faster To Get The Most Out of Your Exercise Time