Federal land managers in Idaho project minimal environmental damage from allowing a predator hunting derby to take place in the north-eastern part...
The state of Oregon is investigating complaints of racial discrimination at Daimler Trucks North America.
A drone test range in northeastern Oregon launched its first flight Tuesday.
The U.S. Department of Energy says the Bonneville Power Administration can be in charge of hiring new employees again.
It may be difficult to eat our way out of the invasive species problem, but it can be satisfying to try.
From Partner Stations
- It’s The KPLU Fall Pledge Drive!
- State Freezes Part Of Seattle's Special Ed Funding As District Takes Step To Improve
- On The Alert For Ebola, Texas Hospital Still Missed First Case
- NRA Says It's 'Very Committed' To Defeating Gun Background Check Measure
- Unions Want Tougher Tax Breaks That Make It Harder For Boeing To Move Jobs