Hydropower dams built without fish ladders have blocked migratory fish from the upper reaches of the Columbia and Snake Rivers for decades.
The path to marijuana legalization in Washington state is keeping a lot of people busy -- even university math professors.
There is mixed news this week on the fate of American prisoner of war Bowe Bergdahl. The Associated Press is reporting efforts to bring home the...
A group of citizens in the small Idaho town of Filer started gathering signatures this week to recall the mayor and the entire city council.
Attorneys for four same-sex couples called Oregon's gay marriage ban a "state imposed badge of inferiority" during arguments in federal court...
From Partner Stations
- Tribes Optimistic About Returning Salmon to Upper Columbia Basin
- Interior Secretary Visits with NW Tribal Leaders
- Even University Mathematicians Have Role In Marijuana Legalization
- Military Says Efforts To Bring Idaho POW Home Are Not Disorganized
- Clackamas County Approves Moratorium On Medical Marijuana