Washington Governor Jay Inslee tried to woo electric carmaker Tesla Motors to build a massive battery factory in the Evergreen state. But...
For the first time, we are learning that Washington competed to become the location for a massive battery factory for Tesla electric cars.
The intensifying competition between Alaska Airlines and rival Delta Air Lines in the Western skies does not seem to be hurting the bottom line of...
Federal funds are being used to help fight the wildfires that have raged across the Northwest this summer. But so far, the Federal Emergency...
Counties across the Northwest that are heavily dependent on timber revenue from federal lands have been struggling to provide public health services.
From Partner Stations
- Summer Is Back! Dry Weather And Warm, Sunny Skies In the Forecast
- Reynolds High To Undergo Renovations Before School Year Begins
- Political Chat: A 'Last Of His Kind' Governor Remembered
- Recent Graduates Exhibit Work At Blackfish Gallery
- Top Stores: Mill Fire Debris May Contain Asbestos, Bend-La Pine Schools Report 32 Weapon Violations