A little-known fact about Columbia River dams is that a valuable chunk of the power generated on the U.S. side goes to Canada under an...
Religious conservatives around the country are rallying to the defense of a wedding chapel in north Idaho whose owners don’t want to perform gay...
The fate of a human trafficking lawsuit against Backpage.com is now in the hands of the Washington Supreme Court.
Oregon’s ballot measure campaigns are continuing to pull in big-money donations.
Some Oregon voters have already cast their ballot, but the leading candidates for governor managed to squeeze in one last debate Monday night.
From Partner Stations
- New Autopsy Report Suggests Michael Brown Was Shot At Close Range
- Bigger Than A T. Rex, With A Duck's Bill, Huge Arms And A Hump
- The Slide Rule: A Computing Device That Put A Man On The Moon
- Cloud Data Security Concerns Raised After Reported Attack In China
- More Cities Are Making It Illegal To Hand Out Food To The Homeless